Sweet Icons that are Super Styley and New

Sweet Icons that are Super Styley and New

September 15, 2011

Oh you know I’m fond of social things. Here’s a great compilation of the best icon sets from the web. Which ones do you like the best?

Free Social Icons by: Gabriel Valdivida

Hand Drawn Social Media Icons by: Mike Smith

Dark Social Icon Set by: PixDen

Icon Set by: Tabitha Kristen

Minim Icons by: Pranav Pramod

Glyphs Icons by: GSX – David Silva

Book Design Icon by: Alexdor

Credit Card Icon Set by: Andrea Rawlings

Excellent Graphics for Your Blog by: Artur

Seal Social Icons by: Takuji Ikeda

Social Icons by: Megootronic

Round Social Media Icons by: Umar123

Coffee Cup Icons by:  Nirman

Free Social Media Stamp Collection to Brand your Work

This set is absolutely fabulous. The interactive site is a must see. The blogger icon is so sweet. 🙂

Grungy Social Media Icons by: Colin McKinney
New Classic Retro Icon Set by: Pink Moustache – Vector Stories

Twitter Sweet Icon Set by: Nymphont | Twitter Status Display Blogger Tutorial

Twitter Status Display Icons by: Nymphont | Twitter Status Display Blogger Tutorial

Github Octocat by: Side-7

Quo Icons by: Jeff Broderick

Social Media Bookmarking Icon Set by: Designmodo

Social Badges Collection by: Goró Estudio

Cake Icons for Social Networking by: PSD-Dude.com

Linking Up Here

1. Anonymous September 16, 2011 9:34 pm

These are very nice. I like the stamp collection a lot.

2. Jenna Potter September 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh I like! They are all pretty.

3. John September 19, 2011 9:00 am

very elegant collection of social icons. Thanks for sharing!

4. CBH September 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

5. Lauren September 30, 2011 12:52 am

You are the bomb. Thank you so much. Again, I feel not worthy for inclusion, all of these graphics and icons are so lovely. The Pink Moustache icons are very sweet and styley!

Thanks as always friend. You are so inspiring to me as a blogger. I do not know how you are able to do it all, but I am inspired to follow your lead.

BTW, your own graphic creations that I have seen lately are just phenomenal, really. You've got skills and style. Totally top quality, seriously.

6. starsunflowerstudio September 30, 2011 1:20 am

@Lauren Oh you are too kind, and it's so the other way around! I have to share a little story with you.

The very first time you left a comment here I started shaking and my palms started sweating, lol! I ran to my partner and said omg "Lauren left a comment on my blog!!!". You are one of the reasons I kept on going. Thanks so much. You Rock!

7. Lauren September 30, 2011 1:56 am

Really!? Omg, that is AWESOME and sweet. Hell yes Lauren left a comment, I know good stuff when I see it. XD

I consider myself very lucky to have had such an affect on someone like yourself. I have been very fortunate for the modest success I have had with my fonts and my blog. I'm still afraid a 'real' designer (someone like yourself perhaps) who knows what they are doing (unlike myself) will call me out and say, 'Nymphont sucks!' Knock on wood.

I am glad that you thought so highly of me. I guess you know good stuff when you see it too. XD

You know now, that I am going to have to go back and look for said comment.

It is awesome to receive a compliment like that. Thank you so much for the lift. 🙂

I have much more to say and things I'd like to chat with you about.

Lauren

P.S. Don't let the word get out that I am really not that cool k? XD

8. starsunflowerstudio September 30, 2011 3:42 am

Yeahright, now you're definitely stroking me – lol! >_< Coming from someone who gets featured by people like Jacob Gube.

Speaking of chatting, my partner has been using Nymph's Handwriting as a system font on his desktop machine for some time now.

9. thiet ke website December 10, 2011 4:23 pm

These are very nice. i will download them, thank your sharing

10. ClickPencil June 26, 2012 2:25 pm

All collection is so nice.speciallly Cake Icons for Social Networking.

11. Alison November 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Woow, I like this hand drawn social media icons. very nice 🙂