Photoshop Creampuff Layer Styles and PSD Freebie – Cu4Cu

Photoshop Creampuff Layer Styles and PSD Freebie – Cu4Cu

September 19, 2011

Woot! I’ve got another goodie for everybody. Today’s freebie is a set of 5 delicate vintage text effect photo shop layer styles and and a PSD work file. Font used: Lobster Two Italic. If you’re curious about the font on the side, it’s PT Banana Split. If you’ve never installed styles in PS, have no fear! These come with installation instructions.

1. CBH September 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

2. Connie @ Measured by the Heart September 20, 2011 5:35 pm

great freebies!!

3. suruha September 28, 2011 1:45 am

These are sure pretty! I'm going to have to make something just so I can play with them! LOL
      Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate them and love to hear from you, too! Hope all is well your way!

4. naz October 27, 2011 9:27 am

Thank you for these cuties!!

5. Decosse's Dynamite Doodles November 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Thank you!

6. Ольга Писаренко March 24, 2015 11:05 am

Great! Thanks!

7. Sister Mary Judith Kovach July 28, 2015 5:45 pm

I tried to download Sweet Styles Cream Puff Styles but after the download I received a red warning that read … this zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous …..Discard.
      I know that you are a VERY SAFE site. Next time should I just download anyway. God bless you.

• Susan Smith July 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello Sister Mary Judith. I’m working on changing all of the download links. Apparently the third party encryption service I was using (called otixo) is causing the error. I will reply when that resource has been updated to the new download link. I should have these finished up by tonight. Thanks for letting me know!

• Susan Smith July 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Sister Mary Judith,

This link has now been updated to point to my dropbox. I am not sure why the Otixo service was causing that problem. The files are safe. At least I was able to resolve the issue! Thanks for letting me know.

8. Jan August 28, 2016 1:06 am

Can these styles be used in Photoshop Elements as well?