Cute Blog Graphics Freebies Roundup

Cute Blog Graphics Freebies Roundup

October 19, 2011

This week’s post features a compiled list of some super cute graphics resources from around the web.

Labels Part One by: Little Pink Strawberries

Free Photoshop Arrow Shapes by: Pugly Pixel
chevron pattern, free patterns, free backgrounds for, background for free, background for website, designs for backgrounds, backgrounds for websites, web backgroun free, free web background, free website background
Chevron Background Patterns by: Little Pink Strawberries

Vintage Roses & Gingham Cute Oval Scalloped Tag by: ♥ Free ♥ Pretty ♥ Things ♥ For ♥ You
vintage images, vintage image, images and photos, clip art, free pictures, free images, images for free, images of free, image to download, pictures to download, postcard, old photos, cards pictures
Vintage Freebie Image by: ♥ Free ♥ Pretty ♥ Things ♥ For ♥ You

Free Color Palette Photo Templates by: Pugly Pixel

Vintage Camera Frame on Photo Dune – (Envato’s Free File of the Month)

Simple Star Ribbons Free PSD by: Premium Coding

Modern Vintage Stickers Badges & Seals Free PSD by: PixEden

Vintage Retro Badges PSD by: PixEden
blog ribbons, ribbons, ribbon graphics, free ribbon, vintage ribbon, blog buttons, free blog buttons, blog button, buttons for blogs, blog badges, cute blog layouts
Free Floral Print & Striped Banners by: A is for Ampersand

Scalloped Blog Buttons by: A is for Ampersand

Cute Vintage Silhouette Frames by: The Graphics Fairy

Love Notes to Myself & You by: Kind Over Matter

Happy Vintage Camper Blog Button Freebie by: ShabbyBlogs

Linking Up Here

1. CraveCute October 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Beautiful, Beautiful post! Thanks for all the links to these great items.

2. Katie Price October 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks for the great links, again!

3. TwinsWithTots October 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi there and glad to find you and be a new follower! Hope u will chk us out too and folow…have a great wekeend
      cathy from http://www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com

4. suruha October 22, 2011 4:37 am

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful, like the above content! This is an awesome post! Lots of goodies here! I love the way you make things with the resources. That is what they're for, yet, you rarely see anything made with any of it. Yours are really cute combinations. They kick start the ol' imagination! LOL
      Have yourself a great weekend!

Hugs,

5. starsunflower October 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks Su! I think what I've seen the the most of are the custom shapes. I really need to get a tablet thingy at some point so I can draw them in illustrator. It's just too hard on my wrists to do it with a mouse. I started looking in my "unfinished work" folder and realized – whoah, I have a LOT of stuff to finish!

Looks like label frames are in the top of the votes right now. Some requested a stitching tutorial, and some requested social media buttons that include pinterest. I was actually thinking about doing these, so that's cool. It's a confirmation. 🙂

6. starsunflower October 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh wait, it was actually seamless patterns and custom shapes! Darr… Haven't had enough coffee yet this morning. :p

7. suruha October 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Sounds good to me! I need to add all those buttons to my blog, but, am actually thinking about switching over to my WP blog. I dunno.

I have a tablet, but, wanted to get used to PS before I started learning it. I've played around with it. It is a lot more than I ever thought it was! LOL

I'm in the midst of switching my e-mail over to my g-mail account. I've had it with Yahoo! I have never had to sit and wait for an e-mail to load. Every one of them takes over a minute and then, half of them want me to 'retry'. I've tried all the remedies they suggest, clean cache, reboot, etc. It happens whether in Chrome or FF. Bah! None of that ever happened before their last e-mail make-over. I set it up so all my Yahoo mail will go to Google. Hope it works!

Thank you for the comments on my post! I really enjoy them!

Hugs,

8. Naomi N October 29, 2011 2:37 am

Thank you for sharing!

9. InstinctIS November 1, 2011 12:29 pm

Following the same direction from your post, there is another good freebie place that many are using … talking about the badges from http://domof.com that show the pagerank and alexa popularity for any domain of interest simply by inserting some small code

10. Nina December 17, 2011 10:22 pm

So sweet <3

11. Nina December 17, 2011 10:22 pm

So sweet <3

12. Camille Griffiths March 3, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks for sharing!! I love your blog:)

13. Pynk Nymphette March 27, 2012 6:54 am

Very cute patterns & outlines. I am feeling inspired now!

14. Anonymous July 6, 2012 1:22 pm

such gorgeous things! I can't believe they're free, almost feel guilty downloading! Thank you!

15. Andrew Aidan February 22, 2013 3:20 pm

I absolutely love your works . . . What a wonderful design for my last minute projects! Thanks for all you so generously share with all of us.

Graphic Design Inspiration