My gimp patterns folder has been in need of some organization in relation to usage terms. I think that I’ve used some patterns here and there and not given credit where credit is due. It’s easy when you have a folder with everything dropped in. So this post started a while ago is for you, but also for me – complete with usage info – so I can remember where everything came from in my own stash! I still have some unidentified items, but this is a good start.
Pattern files that come with images are especially useful for those designing in gimp. By the way, anyone itchin’ for 2.8 release?
Terms: All resouce are …. Not intended for commercial purposes or for professional agencies! Only for private use! (Portfolio, Gallery, Forum, Board, Blog, etc.) You need no permission for the use.
A credit would be great!
R U L E S:
- I give permission to use most of my resources in dA prints, or also for other commercial projects, if not otherwise specified in the description of the work, no need to ask ^^
- as for credits, read the description of the things you download to know what to do, 90% of the times they’re not required but are of course greatly appreciated. With credits and faves you help me to let more people know about my resources
- strictly forbidden hosting them on other sites or claiming as proper
- strictly forbidden making other textures from my textures while you can use my brushes and actions for this purpose.
- I’d be glad to see what you’ve done, so don’t hesitate to let me know
French Wallpaper, Damask & Floral Patterns by: Sofi01
Terms: You can use them for layouts/websites, as backgrounds or for graphics of course. Feel free to resize them, if needed or to change the color of them. Credit zeldona at mellowmint at livejournal or just the community mellowmint at livejournal, if you use them. Thanks and have fun with them.