Vintage Frames Borders & Ornaments – More from the Henry Van Dyke Set

Vintage Frames Borders & Ornaments – More from the Henry Van Dyke Set

February 22, 2012

This one is an addition to the Henry Van Dyke set of Vintage Frames Borders & Ornaments clipart. There are 2 doodle frames and 3 decorative ornaments in this round. I can’t tell which set I like the best! What do you think? Click on the download button to see the images in full resolution.

They are commercial use  (CU4CU) with the exception of making brushes and custom shapes with them. You can make digital scrapbooking resources for sale or use them in a photography backgrounds project. Just *do* something with them like add a background or whatever.

If you are having trouble viewing the PNG images in your browser, you can download them all in one zip file here.

1. Anonymous July 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Love the borders! Did you create the paper background for the title image? If not, where can I find one similar?

2. Jayne March 7, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi there,

Am I right in thinking I could use these as part of a logo for a client of mine. She is an interior designer and loves them!

Please let me know,

Yayne

• Susan Smith March 7, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello Jayne! Sure you can definitely use these for logo design. Thanks for asking, and thanks for the compliment!

3. Dot Hardick July 24, 2016 8:15 am

Hi 🙂

First of all, let me say, your designs are GORGEOUS. Please may I use them to create some stencils for a client?

Kind Regards

4. Ly Nguyen August 4, 2016 10:25 pm

Hi! Thanks so much for this amazing set of borders. Can I use them for a Certificate of Membership for my non-profit Organization, which is the Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.

Here I attach a draft version of the certificate. Please advise me if I could/couldn’t use them.

• Susan Smith August 5, 2016 9:45 am

Sure Ly. You are welcome to use them. Thank you for letting us know! Looks great.