Lovely Blog Designs – A Time Capsule

Lovely Blog Designs – A Time Capsule

January 14, 2012

There are so many cute blogs out on the web! Some of you may know these well.  Blog designs do change over time, so I though it would be fun to do a little time capsule with a roundup of a few that I think are pretty.

Free People changes it’s design quite often, so it would be fun to track it’s different looks. The platform is also mentioned with the links so those of you who are curious about what’s on the back end will know. Sometimes it’s difficult to tell whether a site is running wordpress, tumblr, blogger, typepad, etc.

Free People Blog – Platform: WordPress

Yesterday on Tuesday – Platform: TypePad

How About Orange – Platform: Blogger

Boho Girl – Platform: WordPress

1. caro January 13, 2012 5:53 am

These are so cute!(:

2. SEO Company UK January 17, 2012 7:41 am

Lovely blog design! I agree that the colors are very beautiful.Look forward to reading more of your blog. Thanks for sharing.

PHP Development in London

3. Lauren January 19, 2012 4:01 am

Ah, so gorgeous and inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

4. Little Birdie Blessings January 21, 2012 12:10 pm

More fun sites to check out. Thanks for taking the time to post these. I LOVE my new blog header, thanks for sharing your talents and making lovely things available to others. It makes me happy when I look at it. ~ Abby

5. suruha January 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi, Toots! LOL I am so trying to return to the land of the living! Got your sweet comment on my blog and will e-mail as soon as I can. I'm feeling better, I think. LOL
      I wanted to tell you that Tom, at BlogFanExtra, a new branch of FanExtra, offered to do a 30-minute Redesign on my WP blog. I don't know any more than that. He hasn't responded to my response. LOL You know how that goes. Anyway, I don't use the WP blog, but want to. I would like you to help me with it. I will let you know more about the redesign thingy as soon as I know. I thought it might interest you. You can suggest he do yours, if you are interested.
      Anyway, I love the blog designs you've shown above! Wow! Cool ideas! Thanks!

6. Susan Smith January 23, 2012 9:57 pm

@suruha Oh I didn't know you had a WP blog! I will keep an eye out for your email. 🙂

7. Savannah Kruger June 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Do you know which WordPress themes are similar to these? I know nothing about code, but would love to have some beautiful design like this.