Free Wreaths & Laurels for Graphic Design

Free Wreaths & Laurels for Graphic Design

November 2, 2015

We’re finally back in action with making goodies for you. Here’s a great freebie for you! Grab this versatile set of graphic design resources featuring hand drawn wreaths and laurels. You get clip art images including vector borders, illustrator brushes, photoshop brushes and even custom shapes for photoshop. In case you missed it, don’t forget to grab our previous set of laurel frames and arrows.

1. ekorn November 8, 2015 1:16 pm

So useful! Thank you very much!

2. Su Hall November 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey, there! I’m waaaay behind on my e-mail, but, saw this and had to come see. This is really nice! A lot of the designers on Creative Market do fonts or typefaces and they put in collections of these type laurels and bits and pieces. Many of them are hand drawn, some, watercolor. It is hard to find a ‘clean’ set of these! LOL
      So, I thank you! I do hope all is well your way.
      By the way, I figured out the issue with my domain name. I just reassigned it from where I bought it to my WP blog. I did have to pay a small fee for WP to let me use my own domain, but, a lot less headaches. LOL
      Take care. This week is Thanksgiving. If you celebrate, or even if you don’t, this is when we are thankful and we acknowledge it, right? Well, I am truly grateful that I met someone like you. I knew you HAD to be ‘different’ due to the like spellings of our names. You are! I love it! You’ve been a good friend, Su! Thank you!

• Susan Smith November 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi Su! You’re so welcome. I’m trying to finish more resources made up to post for freebies too. I’m SO GLAD you figured out the domain name issue! It had appeared that a squatter had it or something. It’s not fun to lose a domain, so I’m glad you had control of the regstrar info. Yay!! Such good news. I’m grateful for you too!!!!!!! Feel the same way Su! You’ve been an amazing friend as well. I appreciate the bonding and conversations you spark up. It’s good for me, because I can be a hermit sometimes. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

3. jamie February 25, 2016 5:39 am

Great designs! Are they for personal use only?

• Susan Smith February 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi Jamie! These are commercial use. The only thing you can’t do with them is re-sell them as is without any modifications. Have fun! Thanks for stopping by.

4. Jenny March 9, 2016 11:44 pm

These are lovely, thank you!

5. jessica March 19, 2016 2:55 pm

How do you edit the color of the clip arts, if possible? I don’t have photoshop.

6. meghan April 14, 2016 10:10 am

Love these designs! I’m new to downloading graphics like this to use for Photoshop, so I’m kind of clueless about a lot of things! But I was able to download the files, and they are in separate folders for clipart, brushes, and custom shapes. In the clipart folder there are 16 wreaths, but none of the other graphics like the borders/text separators. How do I access those?

• Susan Smith April 14, 2016 10:31 am

Hi Meghan! The horizontal borders are vector files, which you can use in a free vector graphics program called inkscape which you can find at inkscape.org. The file to open in inscape would be the SVG document. However you wouldn’t be able to apply the border to say a circle very well. If you wanted just the border exported as a non vector image you can follow the instructions here: http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/inkscape/ss/Export.htm

Also you can open the AI file in Photoshop too. Select the 5th page for the horizontal borders. Here’s a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/4G7RrT1.png I just dragged the file into pohotoshop from my file manager. Another screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/IOAOV1C.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/IOAOV1C.png Hope this helps!

• meghan April 14, 2016 10:41 am

great thank you so much!

7. Kimmy May 1, 2016 7:06 pm

Thaank you!

8. Karla May 23, 2016 11:02 pm

What are the terms of use, please?
      Thank you!

• Susan Smith May 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi Karla, you can use them commercially – just don’t re-sell them as is or with just the color changed as is.

9. Mariz July 28, 2016 2:22 pm

I like them all… thank you for the free stuff.

10. Heather August 20, 2016 11:24 am

Hi, Just for future reference – are all your freebies free for commercial use? Thanks in advance. Heather x

• Susan Smith August 28, 2016 11:38 am

The items that we’ve created are commercial use, but the freebies roundup posts list other artists so each item will have different licensing terms.

11. Kristen October 9, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi there, I’m new to all this! May I use these on pillow covers/tshirts/tea towels that I may be gifting OR selling OR both? Or not at all? THANK YOU!!

12. Tricia October 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks so much! I love making freebies to share, so thanks for the generosity of the license. These are gorgeous!

• Susan Smith October 17, 2016 2:01 pm

You’re so welcome Tricia. Have fun!

13. Nancy Meeker October 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi, I downloaded some your wreath and laurels designs and wanted to use the svg files in my SureCutsALot program. They are not working. I tried to put them in iknscape and separate the files. When I put them in SureCutsALot they are so huge I can’t get them to work. Do you know what I am doing wrong,or can’t i do this with your files? I am not real computer savey! Thanks, Love the

• Susan Smith November 2, 2016 11:17 am

Hi Nancy. I have not used SureCutsAlot, but assuming they are too large, you could try resizing the images so they are a dimension that the program can handle. Hope that helps! Also, I saw this in a forum post: “If your files are importing too large go into your SCAL preferences and change the setting to set the svg dpi. It’s a drop down box in the Preferences/General tab. Set it to “90 (Inkscape)”.

14. Emilia November 10, 2016 9:58 am

This is soo pretty.
      Thank you for sharing this type of stuff: D

• Susan Smith November 11, 2016 9:48 am

You’re welcome Emilia! glad you like them.

15. Brooke November 18, 2016 3:43 pm

I feel kind of silly that I cannot figure out how to download these, how do I do that?

• Susan Smith November 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Brooke! No worries, just click on the download link. Google drive has an arrow icon at the top right hand side. Hope that helps!

16. Sharon December 14, 2016 7:00 am

This is great! Thank you so much!

17. Naush January 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Thank you for sharing with us. Hope, I am able to use such lovely icons.

18. Morgan April 24, 2017 11:25 pm

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!

19. Christine May 2, 2017 6:54 am

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing.