Design Freebies of the Week No. 37

Design Freebies of the Week No. 37

June 21, 2013

Welcome to another week’s design freebies roundup! In this edition you’ll find many vintage graphics, free fonts, textures, digital photography frames, photo actions, ribbon banners, photoshop text effects layer styles, photoshop brushes and digital scrapbooking resources. There’s an absolutely adorable etsy shop, blog banner and facebook timeline cover too!

font, fonts, font download

Free Font – Monstre

free owl vector, owl design, owl graphic, owl picture

Free Cute Owl Vector

free photography frame, free photo frame, free clipart, clipart free, art clip, vector frame,

Free Vintage Wood Grain Frame Clipart & Stock Vector

retro glasses, eye glasses clipart, free clipart, art clip, free vector, free vectors

Free Eyeglasses Vector

vintage roses clipart

Free Vintage Clipart Images/Elements

Free Photo Frame, free frame, photography frame

Free Cluster Frame

free font, font download, font, fonts, origami font, geometric font free, geometric font

Free Font – Origram

free wood textures

Wood Textures

mustache background, moustache background,

Free Moustache Vector Pattern

cute blog banners

Free Banners Clipart

free pillow box printable, free printables, box printable

Free Pillow Box Printable Pattern

free vintage clipart, vintage graphics, vintage photo, vintage illustration

Vintage Images: 1. Postal Card // 2. Steampunk Gears // 3. Antique Frame // 4. Vintage Clock // 5.  Vintage Washboard // 6. Vintage Boy Image // 7. Vintage Ads  // 8. Mother’s Day Clipart // 9. Vintage Daisies // 10.  Ornate Vintage Illustration

free clip art, clipart, art clip, free photo, free photos, victorian clipart, victorian vector, victorian vectors

Vintage Victorian Love Letter Clipart and Vectors

Romantic Vintage Victorian Clipart and Vectors

free digital scrapbooking, free graphics, free scrapbook papers, free digital papers

Vintage Romantic PNG Images // A Little Giggle Designs FB Freebie // Little Signs Clipart // Free Digiscrap Cluster

free script font, hand drawn font, professional font, brush stroke font, decorative font,

Free Font – Cylburn

photoshop text effect, photoshop layer styles, free layer styles, free ps styles

Free PSD – Vanilla Text Effect

round digital frame, photography frame, vector frame, free border, free round border

Round Border Frame Vector

free frames, free photography frames, free photo frames

Free Elegant Picture Frames PSD

free textures, free pictures, free images, images free, stock images, image stock

Free High Res Wood Textures

free ribbons, free vectors, free stock graphic, free stock image

Free Ribbons Vector

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit and Journal Cards

Free PSD – Wooden GUI Set

Free Etsy, Facebook and Blog Banner Set

9.2K
    Shares

1. missmacymay June 22, 2013 1:35 am

Amazing that you are willing to share your sourcing with us. Thank you for being such a generous soul.

2. Shuckclod June 22, 2013 4:28 am

3. Bernie June 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Thank you so much! I'm looking to join etsy, so am so thankful for the last one!!!!
      Bernie x

4. Linda Young June 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Your clipart, font and banners are wonderful! Thank you so much, for sharig with us! Linda

• Susan Smith June 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh this post does not contain things that I made. However, it is a roundup of what I've found out on the web this week for design resources. I do post items that I have made on this blog as well. Thanks for the comment!

5. linda from arizona June 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Great finds this week! Thanks for all your hard work!

6. Mia June 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Every scroll brings up something so delicious on my screen I want to kiss it! Thank you for the links to super gorgeous stuff! I'm lovin' it 🙂

7. Mia June 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Every scroll brings up something so delicious on my screen I simply want to kiss it! (Not saying I haven't already!!) Thank you for all the links to super gorgeous stuff! Lovin' it 🙂

8. Free Pretty Things For You June 23, 2013 1:28 am

You are simply wonderful 🙂

9. Annie V June 23, 2013 2:36 am

Thank you for putting together a diverse and fun collection. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

10. Annie V June 23, 2013 2:37 am

Thank you for your generosity. This was a very interesting and diverse set of freebies. Great sourcing skills on your part. Thanks again.

11. thedigitaldorkette June 24, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks for these.
      Just so you know, the "stitches" link doesn't go the correct place. Let us know how to get that. Pixel-fabric.com doesn't have a search feature. Thanks again.

12. thedigitaldorkette.com June 24, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks for these.

13. Angela Hoynes June 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you for this great assortment! I like to say thank you as I go round, but could not see where to comment for the free stitches.

14. Angela Hoynes June 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Fabulous assortment. Thank you. I like to say thank you as I go round as well. Couldn't see where to comment on the free stitches

• Susan Smith June 24, 2013 8:24 pm

I try to comment when I can also. Last week was a whirl wind so I'm not sure if I was able to comment on all of them, lol.

For the stitches post, it requires one to sign up for dribbble. I don't think I've done that yet. Thanks for the comment!

15. Lev Berry July 15, 2013 4:20 am

Hi Sü

Thank you for including Monstre.

I've just released another free font here:

Have fun with it and feel free to share.

• Susan Smith July 15, 2013 4:27 am

Oh my goodness, it is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for letting me know. ::grins::

16. desain grafis March 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Great design..
      Thanks for share..
      Awesome and fully inspirations!!

17. Yolanda Fernandez February 3, 2015 9:07 am

Thank you for sharing!

18. Kayleen April 8, 2016 2:08 am

I know this post is pretty old, but I’d like to offer a word of caution hen downloading anything “free” from anyone on deviant art. I have been on a binge search of the internet to find the perfect vector images for a project I am orking on and enjoyed the vast array of free brushes/vectors on deviant art. Until I came to the “artist” included in this compilation, coral-m, linkback is for the set of hand drawn miniature anchors. As far as I can tell after researching the anchor set above as created by her on her previous account ihavethedreamersdise. But she has been called out on another of her supposed brush creations by the original artist that she stole from, which I investigated and found to be true. I took a step back and really looked at all the other “free” art/vectors/brushes offered by other deviant art members and have realized that the majority is stolen, the person offering it for free only turned other ppls art into the vector/brush by tracing it in a program like photoshop. Here is a link to the stolen art and u can see the comment from the original artist below http://coral-m.deviantart.com/art/Skulls-Brush-363804922

• Kayleen April 8, 2016 2:13 am

Oh, and thank you so much for your generosity in spending your time compiling these free resources to share! They are lovely and so helpful for those of us who are great at creating just not so much in the illustration category… 🙂

• Susan Smith April 8, 2016 6:09 pm

Kayleen, Thank you for letting us know! I have removed the anchors brushes. Sorry about this! I was not aware that she was stealing other people’s artwork. Thanks for the heads up!