- Back up your template in case you would like to save it for future use.
- Go to the bottom of this window and select layout templates, then choose minima and save.
- Go to Design>Edit HTML and check the box to expand widget templates.
- Two ways to install, one upload .xml file by choosing file and upload.
- Open your xml file in a text editor like notepad or notepad++ . Click inside the opened document and press CTRL and A at the same time to select all. Then press CTRL and C to copy the code.
- Go back to your blog window and click inside the edit template area where the code is. Press CTRL and A at the same time to select all. Press delete to delete all of the current code. Then either paste or press CTRL V to paste the code, then save template.
- Install header image after adding your text by either uploading it to an image hosting service or by uploading it to blogger. Go to Design>Page Elements and click on the edit button under “Header”.