30 Delightful Brush & Script Fonts

30 Delightful Brush & Script Fonts

April 7, 2016

Contemporary brush script fonts demonstrate the style of ink stroked handwritten letters with a Bohemian twist. Today's post features 30 delightful variations for your sampling. The typefaces vary in form ranging from fine wisps of elegant grace to stocky eccentric strokes. We're sure you'll enjoy these complimentary fonts available for download.

30 Delightful Brush & Script Fonts

Font Deals

1. Marie June 9, 2016 2:39 am

Thank you so much to all the artists that have created these wonderful fonts! This collection of fonts are the best free fonts that I have ever come across!

• Christine September 12, 2016 8:15 pm

How do I download?

• Susan Smith September 12, 2016 9:06 pm

There are links below the image Christine. Each font has it’s own downloading options offsite. Enjoy!

2. Paulina Ramirez Suarez October 5, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks you so Much!!!! Im so Happy for this present!

3. Ash October 31, 2016 8:07 pm

These are lovelies! Thank you so much!

4. janie December 2, 2016 10:28 am

Love the font pack and would REALLY love the flowers above! Are they in a bundle or available as well?

5. Jessica H May 1, 2017 6:17 pm

I downloaded several of these fonts and they are beautiful! Thank you! I tried downloading the Stonestick font though and the bottom half of it is cut off when I try to use it. 🙁 I tried several different things and also tried re-installing it several times. How did you get yours to work? I love that font! Please help!

• Susan Smith May 1, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi Jessica! This is very odd. I was able to use the font when creating the preview but when I just checked in my font directory, the font viewer shows it cut off as well. I tried re-downloading the font and it displays in the same manner. I am not sure why this is. I left a comment on the freedesignresources.net site. It may be worthwhile for you to leave a comment there as well. Sorry about the issue! It worked the last time I tried the font.

• Jessica H May 1, 2017 10:53 pm

Thank you! I’ll try that.