Design Freebies of the Week No. 47

Design Freebies of the Week No. 47

October 12, 2013

It’s yet another week of design freebies which have been hand picked for you all. There are a few fonts, some cute printables and absolutely lovely fall foliage brushes. I can’t wait to use those!! So pretty. There are some textures, UI PSD kits, icons, free vectors printables. Last but not least, you’ll find free digi scrap resources with some super fun tags, papers and a kit…

Free Brushes

free brushes, photoshop, wreath, berries, cute brushes, foliage brushes,

Free Fall Foliage Photoshop Brushes

PSD Freebies

subtle texture, vintage labels, photoshop, illustrator, vector, free, freebies, tags, logo, label, kit

Vintage Labels & Free Grain Texture

PSD, photo shop, free graphics, psd file, web templates, free web templates, blog templates,

Free Dark UI Kit

free ui psd, ui design, photoshop user interface, ui design, user interface design, free photoshop psd

Vanilla Cream UI Kit

iphone psd, free psd, free photoshop psd,

iPhone 5S Mockup PSD

Free Fonts

free fonts, free cute fonts

Free Font – Rose

Free Font – Plethora

Free Font AC Brodie

Free Font – French Forge

Free Font: Grandpa’s Typewriter

Free Icons Font – Mimbie

Free Retro Font – Le Havre Layers Primary Weight

Free Textures

Free Photography Background Textures

Free Vectors

free badges, free circles, design freebies, free vector, free vectors

Free Agriculture Badge Vector by: Pixel 77

scalloped frame, circle badge, free, frame, label, free vector

Free Badge Vector by: Pixel 77

background, pattern, triangles, geometric, triangular, hipster, retro

Geometric Triangles Background Vector

Free Icons

free icons, social icons, social media icons, pinterest icon
Free Social Media Icons

Free Printables

free printables, journal card, project life, printable cards,

Free Printables – Project Life – Journal Cards

clip art, tags, printable, printables, printable tags

Free Floral Printable Tags

owl pictures, owl stationery, printable owl, clip art, owl, owls

Owl on Branch Printable Stationery & Tags

Free Halloween Pumpkin Printables

Vintage Clip Art

train, clip art, steampunk, steam punk, old diagram, old diagrams, engine diagram train

Train / Locomotive Clip Art & Printable

1. Autumn Leaves Clip Art 2. Porcelain Clock Clip Art 3. Victorian Corsets Clip Art

Free Digital Scrapbooking

1. Free Earthy Digital Papers 2. Free Cluster – An Extraordinary Life 3. Free Pastel Damask Digital Papers 4. Golden Free Mini Kit 5. North Country Flairs 6. Rose Cluster Frame 6. Loving Memories Stacked Papers & Journal Tags 7. Fall Glitter Tags 8. Photo Frame Cluster

1. nvrcease2learn October 12, 2013 7:32 am

As always I love checking in to grab the freebies for the week. Thanks for the time you put in, getting them all ready for us.

I noticed there wasn't a link for the Rose Font. I thought it was cute so had a look for it in case anyone else wanted it. You can access it at http://freebiesbug.com/free-fonts/rose-free-font/

• Susan Smith October 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much. I've been working a lot lately and on a wonky schedule. You're a life saver. So sorry about these errors!

2. nvrcease2learn October 12, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks again for the time and effort you put in, collecting these great resources for us to share each week.
      I noticed that the Rose font didn't have a link, so I thought I'd add it if anyone else was looking for it. I thought it was cute and had to go looking for it.

3. Noy Husain October 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi! It's the link for the freebie #1 [Free Fall Foliage Photoshop Brushes]: http://creaturecomfortsblog.com/home/2013/10/09/free-download-fall-foliage-photoshop-brush-set.html

TYSM for all the freebies <3

• Susan Smith October 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh my word! I was in a super big hurry when doing this post. Have been working a *lot*. Thanks so much for posting the right link in your comment! I reeeeally appreciate it!!

4. Wendy Bromilow October 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Sorry not been about much lately, thankyou so much for your wonderful freebies Su, they are so much appreciated xx Hugs xx

• Susan Smith October 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Sok Wendy! I know how busy life can get. Hugs! Sü

5. suruha October 30, 2013 4:28 am

Hi, Su! This is a cool set of goodies! Thank you for all the time you put into this!
      Thanks for your comments on the blog,., too! They mean a lot!

6. Anonymous November 4, 2013 6:59 pm

Some really nice stuff, the iPhone 5S Mockup PSD comes in hand.

And if you guys love freebies, here's an awesome collection of creative free logos: http://logolagoon.com/category/freebies/

Cheers!

7. mommaro March 14, 2014 4:21 am

Thanks so much for these great freebies!! I am just starting out and wish I knew how to use the photoshop brushes you shared. Do you ever offer tutorials?? I would love to share a tutorial or freebie on my blog… let me know if you are interested!

• Susan Smith March 14, 2014 2:13 pm

I've been planning on doing some video tutorials, just have not gotten to it yet. Thanks for asking!