Gorgeous New Blogger Templates That You Will Love

Gorgeous New Blogger Templates That You Will Love

March 27, 2013

Blogger is a wonderful blogging platform used by millions of people. According to Amanda Kennedy, it is the world’s most reliable blogging service. Notable blogs such as Poppytalk, How About Orange, and the Official Twitter Blog included in Amanda’s Blogspot Top 100 list. Additionally, blogger allows for custom template modifications. The perks of this free service makes it a pretty desirable and secure hosted blogging system maintained by google.

Considering these advantages over other platforms, it may be difficult to find unique templates beyond what is already available for customization inside blogger’s template designer. Today we’ve hand picked a few cute,  professional and modern blogger templates to help save you some time and energy. Looking to build an art or photography portfolio on a budget? How about adding a shop? Look no further, as we’ve even included a few shop templates for selling products online with blogger.

dynamic blogger template, gallery blogger template, quality blogger template

Free: Accord Blogger Template

pinterest blogger template, pinterest style blogspot template

Free: Pinfinity Blogger Template

3 column blogger template, side navigation blogger blogspot

Free: Sartorial 3 Blogger Template

minimal blogger template, cute blogger templates, minimal blogspot template

Free: Minima Focus – Minimal Blogger Template

cute blogger templates

Free: Cute Basic Blogger Layout Template

Free: Ladybug Template

Free: Lummoxie Updated Blogger Fluid Width Template with Comment Replies

personal blogger template, premium blogger template
Premium: Firestorm Personal Blogger Template

responsive blogspot template, responsive blogger template

Premium: Quickly – Responsive Blogger Template

ecommerce blogger template, shopping cart blogger template, premium blogger template

Premium: Rotmagen Shop and Blog Template for Blogger

premium blogger template, shopping blogger template, cart, shopping cart, ecommerce blogger template

Premium: The Book Of Hours – Art Blog and Shop Template

1. Jenna Potter March 27, 2013 7:04 pm

These are all nice. I really need to do something with my blog. Thanks for inspiring me.

2. Darlene March 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Very pretty. Can you help me with a blog? I have no idea.

3. Susan Smith April 4, 2013 5:15 pm

@Darlene – Sure! Just send an email to starsunflowerstudio@gmail.com

4. dezines2amaze.com August 7, 2013 5:12 pm

Hop over to http://dezines2amaze.blogspot.com to see the Ladybug template in action. I have had it for about 4-5 months now, love it! xoxox Beth

5. Trevia August 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Where in the heck were these when I spent all my time designing myprettyblog.com?? hahaha. I couldn't find a single template I liked and had to spend hours on my own. Good to have these handy for the future, though!

6. Eve E. October 6, 2014 3:56 pm

Thank you for this post! I've been searching for a modern, feminine (but not too girly), uncluttered free template to use and have downloaded and tried on so many but none have been what I envision. The basic blog template in this post is perfect, as I wanted a header/banner photo at the top and a right side bar. I'm about to download it now. The blogger I'm working on is my first real blog besides having tumblr and over the last few months I've learned more CSS and HTML than I thought I could ever understand but its been tough to customize blogger completely on my own. I have a question about customizing these free templates, though. Is it possible to change the font? I might want to change only the sidebar font, or possibly use a different body font and then use another font for sidebar stuff and post titles. Thanks!

7. Aimee Spinato January 18, 2015 10:48 pm

This has to be the hardest part in blogging.. 🙁 especially when you're OCD like me

• Susan Smith January 19, 2015 9:28 pm

You're doing an amazing job! Thanks for sharing. ::grins::

8. Swapnil Kharche February 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Nice and beautiful collections of templates.. 🙂