Very Lovely Vintage Brushes

Very Lovely Vintage Brushes

September 28, 2012

Here’s a collection of exquisite new vintage brush sets. Can you tell I’m having design withdrawals? I love the cute bee, perfume bottle and bird cage! The little flower angel with daisy wings is so cute! Go play with these for me please!

Vintage Brushes 1

Vintage Brushes 2

Vintage Brushes 4

Vintage Brushes 5

Victorian Brushes

Vintage Design Elements Brushes

Bedtime Children Vintage Brushes

Baroque Vintage Brushes

Vintage Ornaments Brushes

1. Trine Secher September 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for all your amazing finds. I am surprised that there are still deviants I haven't found yet, even with my frequent browsing on DeviantART. And last week you almost saved me from going insane – about a year ago I got to The Old Design Shop by accident and LOVED IT. I planned to Power-Download at next convenient time. Then I lost the link!!! And I could not remember the name, even if my life had depended on it. Tragic… And then you came along, and there it was – Thank you SO much. Not just for these two posts, but for everything you share with us. You are creative people's treasure box!

Lots of Love
      Trine

2. missmacymay September 29, 2012 3:53 pm

I agree starsunflowerstudio is a treasure box. I too, thank you for sharing with us.

3. Free Pretty Things For You September 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Ah!! Thank you!!!!!!

Even though I miss you terribly, I am SO THRILLED for everything new that is going on in your life!
      BIG hugs my sweet friend!!

4. Brenda September 29, 2012 8:08 pm

wow, these are amazing brushes, thank you so much! *hugs*

5. Carolyn September 30, 2012 12:46 am

These are awesome! Thank you so much! Your word is my command; I'll start playing with these immediately 😉

6. Anonymous September 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Thank you so much for the vintage brushes. They are great. Have a great day.

CR

7. CraveCute September 30, 2012 7:32 pm

These are incredible, love them! Thank you!

8. Little Birdie Blessings October 1, 2012 2:24 am

These are spectacular. THANK YOU for taking the time to post these great brushes. Can't wait to use them. ~ Abby

9. Trisha October 1, 2012 11:59 am

Thank you for these lovely pictures! I've been trying to find pics like these for a long time!!!!

10. Wendy October 1, 2012 4:05 pm

Oh Wow! these are all so wonderful. So sorry not been around much, am having major family issues and are moving to Anglesey in a few weeks and have just had no Oooomf to go on computer. Once we are settled and have sorted an Internet connection I should be back to full steam. Thankyou again. Hugs Wendy xx

11. web portal development October 9, 2012 7:10 am

I bookmarked your post for my future use. And I would like to share it with my friends.

12. Nilse e João October 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Você é muito generoso, obrigado por partilhar, temos seu banner em nosso blog
      e temos muito prazer em mostrar você para as outras pessoas.
      Estamos te seguindo se puder nos seguir ficaríamos honrados.

13. Free Pretty Things For You October 23, 2012 2:06 am

miss you tons my dear!!!
      So proud of you 🙂

XO!!!

14. Heart of Wisdom November 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Lovely brushes. I found your etsy shop and looked for your blog. Following you on Pinterest. Are you on Facebook? I'm also a designer on Etsy. We work togeter having Facebook Hops. See

15. MaSomerhalder December 2, 2012 3:03 am

"TudO aqui é muitO lindO!!! Parabéns!!!"

16. Anonymous December 4, 2012 2:21 pm

Thank you very much. May the Force of creativity be with you!

17. Anonymous November 28, 2013 12:06 pm

great!!! thank you so much!