Glorious Free Vintage Clipart Images!

Glorious Free Vintage Clipart Images!

September 18, 2012

Oh my, have you ever struck the most amazing high quality vintage clip art blog and you’re a little bit hesitant to share? Sheepish grin. Well, I’m sharing.  I’ve shared a link in  a past freebies roundup post, but Julie has so many new goodies – also items I’ve previously overlooked. She deserves a post all her own. This treasure trove of freebie vintage graphics goodness is at The Old Design Shop. Her blog and shop are a must see!!
You can follow her on Facebook and Pinterest as well! Read on to learn more about Julie and why she decided to share her lovely resources on the web.

My name is Julie. In a nutshell: I am a vintage enthusiast and a Photoshop addict who loves to take pictures, scrapbook and cook. I collect old books and new recipes.

A few months ago I came to the realization that I had more vintage material than I would be able to make good use of in one lifetime, so I’ve decided to share it with you through my blog.

I love seeing what you’ve created with the images you use from my blog or from my shop. If you would like to share, please feel free to contact me at: theolddesignshop(at)gmail(dot)com.

1. suruha September 18, 2012 11:26 pm

LOL Su, I know what you mean! You find a real jewel of a site and ya kinda feel like keeping it your own little secret. I've done that!
      I'm glad you shared though, 'cause this one is a jewel!
      Julie, thank you!

2. Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking September 19, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing!

3. CBH September 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

4. missmacymay September 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh thank you Miss Sunflower Studio, I will definitely be sharing Julie's stuff on pinterest, what an incredible amount of goodies you ladies just shared. Love, love, love it. and thank you again, ladies.

5. CuteEverything.com September 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow, I can't wait to dive into this treasure trove! Thanks so much.

6. Julie September 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I am delighted and honored to be featured here, Su! You are sweet and generous – and I sincerely thank you!

I hope everyone finds lots of things to love, and use in their projects – both now and in future, as I continue to add more vintage treasures.

Many thanks also to those who are pinning and repinning my blog badge and some of the vintage images I have uploaded to my blog and my shops!

Julie