Graphic, Web and UI Design Freebies of the Week No. 13

Graphic, Web and UI Design Freebies of the Week No. 13

June 23, 2012

Hello lovelies! Is it Saturday already? In this week’s edition you’ll find vintage stationery printables, a few ui PSDs, a image hover effect coding tutorial, an action, some really great vintage graphics and an absolutely gorgeous decorative ornament pattern font. It’s so pretty, I can’t wait to use it!

Free Font – Analog

Vintagram Action

Retro Vintage PSD GUI Kit

3D Thumbnail Hover Effects

Free PSD Profile Web Elements

Free Wood Vector Pattern

Blaubarry UI Kit

Free Texture

Free Vintage Banner Clipart

Free Vintage Borders & Frames Clip Art

Free Chalk Board PSD

Vintage Stationery Printables With Sunflowers

Vintage Decorative Frame & Laurel Wreath Clip Art

(new link because Vintage Feedsacks doesn’t appear to exist anymore)

Vintage Victorian Die Cut Floral Dove Die Cut

Free Decorative Ornaments Font – Ivy Tiles

1. Shuckclod June 24, 2012 5:24 am

2. CBH June 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

3. CuteEverything.com June 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Love these! Thanks so much, I love getting your email!

4. Naomi June 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Thank you for sharing! I will try the 3d thumbnails tutorial today!

5. Wendy June 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Thankyou for sharing such wonderful places with us. My right arm out of commission at moment – xray today shows a calcium deposit on my shoulder joint and it mighty painful. mightily fed up- no designing for a while. Boo! Hoo! so your posts will keep me happy. Bless You. Hugs xx

• Susan Smith June 1, 2016 12:07 pm

How is your shoulder doing sweetie? <3

6. suruha June 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Awesome! Whew! LOL Those were some great links! I only knew of one or two this time! LOL
      Yes, EPS and AI files open in PS. They're all Adobe. I did the same thing as you, drooled over some of the images I saw. Then, someone told me and WAHOO! I have even MORE files now! LOL
      Since you like the tickets, I have one I want to send you. I almost put it in the Monkey kit, but, well, you'll see why. I'll run over to my G-mail and send it now. LOL
      Lots of Love and Hugs,
      The Other Su (LOL)

7. Megan July 6, 2012 6:03 pm

Just realized my sunflower artwork was featured ~ I'm so honored! Thank you!! ~ Megan @ Lilac & Lavender