Elegant Premium Blogger Templates for Portfolio and Photo Galleries

Elegant Premium Blogger Templates for Portfolio and Photo Galleries

January 5, 2012

emplates for blogspot in the premium realm are a coveted commodity. Today I’ve hand picked a few premium blogger templates, great for portfolio and photography galleries. Enjoy!

Milkyway – Blogger Template

This one is very cool. It has social network icon color editing options tied right into the blogger template designer dashboard. It also has 2 different styling options for the font size, style and color of your headings.

Mono Blogger – Blogger Template

Point of view is a very nice photography gallery template of superb design. It has a featured post slider in the bottom portion of the layout.

Point of View – Blogger Template

Sinjai – Blogger Template

Ciao – Blogger Template

Expose – Photography Blogger Template

Artisan – Photography Blogger Template

Daybook Two Column Blogger Template

1. Lauren January 5, 2012 9:20 pm

Who makes Cinnamon Girl templates, do you know?

2. starsunflowerstudio January 5, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey Lauren! I sent you a wayy long convo about it, lol!

3. web design Washington January 6, 2012 9:18 pm

Great post. and a really nice layout.

4. Lauren January 11, 2012 12:51 pm

I know, I have been meaning to reply to you, thank goodness my 'new' computer is ready, you would not believe how terrible the computer I have been using is! It's ridiculous. Thanks so much Su. Setting up the new comp. NOW! I can't wait to use it and to return to my web work proper. Thanks again so much. 🙂
      Whence I do I would love to chat design stuffs with you, if you are ever in chat or available. nymphont@gmail or nymphont@yahoo.com

Anywho, I am shutting this bad boy down and going to get started on my new comp, yay! 🙂 My daughter is at her Grandmothers so… I'll be on the comp for … the rest of the day. tee hee!

5. Susan Smith January 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Oh I did just read about the possibility of you getting a computer (elsewhere) and was going to respond with a woot! lol 🙂 I bet you are super stoked!

I will add you to my gmail and yahoo. I sort of switch back and forth because I have been getting random men from G+ sending me IMs with to my default account and it has been driving me NUTS. I now only use my main account for google voice which is tied to the Gchat thingie. 🙁

I will def send you a shout. I'm sooo excited for you!!!! ::hugs::

6. Gagan Masoun July 10, 2013 4:31 am

These are all paid. Where I can get free templates like this?