Totally Free Glad You’re Here Digiscrap Kit

Totally Free Glad You’re Here Digiscrap Kit

August 18, 2011

This kit was for sale on a digiscrap site that is no longer in operation. We’re posting it here for free. Keep in mind that this kit is personal use or scrap for hire, as some of the resources used to make the kit are not commercial use.

Download GYH Papers Part 1

Download GYH Papers Part 2

Download GYH Papers Part 3

Download GYH Elements

Download GYH Cluster Frames

Download GYH Alpha

Download GYH Word Art

GYH Quick Pages Download Part 1

Quick Page Download Link Part 2

Quick Page Download Link

1. Designed By Dee August 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Very creative – I must look into this digital scrapbooking…

2. starsunflower August 18, 2011 9:15 pm

@Designed By Dee PascaleA has some great tutorials with the free image editor called gimp here: http://pascalea.com/blog/category/gimp

You can download gimp at gimp.org

3. starsunflower August 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh btw, here is a bigger list of gimp tutorials on PascaleA's site.

4. suruha August 21, 2011 5:34 am

What a neat kit! I didn't know you made them! It's nice!

Thank you for the QP!

5. starsunflower August 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks Su!

6. Sui Mode August 24, 2011 11:50 am

I saw on CU Freebies Only Group
      Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

7. Anonymous February 3, 2012 6:42 am

thank you verry much..! πŸ™‚

8. Angelasgf June 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Help…I am trying to download this kit but I can't manage the Elements and Word Art parts. It does download something but this is a zip file which gives errors and can't be opened. The cloud service which asks me if I want to save it says that file.zip is a HTM file… Maybe that is the Problem? Is there a way of solving this?

• Susan Smith June 29, 2013 4:29 pm

You have to wait for the download to start from otixo. A window will appear that shows prompts you to download the file. Once you start downloading, you have to wait for it to completely finish before opening the file. The method for this varies depending on which browser you're using.

• Susan Smith June 29, 2013 4:31 pm

I just clicked on each of the files you mentioned and they are in fact .zip files. I'm not sure what's happening on your end.

• Juanita July 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Angelasgf, you're not alone…I am also having the same problem. Have tried several times but I keep getting the same error message. They download very quickly and are completed but when I open it, it says the file is empty. πŸ™

But all the rest of the downloads are working and they are all so beautiful. TY, Starsunflower Studio! πŸ™‚

• Susan Smith July 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Ok so it is just this kit you gals are having issues with? I am using otixo however, it is tied to multiple services. In this case it is 4-shared. I will move the files elsewhere and then change the download links. Thanks for the heads up! It may take me a few hours to do this. Will post back when it's done.

• Juanita July 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi Su Smith. I was able to download through otixo all the files except for the "Elements" and "Word Art" just fine. That was the first I've ever used Otixo and I liked it…it was easy to use. πŸ™‚
        TY for your help.

• Juanita July 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Su, I'm not sure if my reply went through so I'll try again. I was able to download all the files from Otixo except for "Elements" and "Word Art" just fine. Using Otixo was a first for me and I liked it…easy to use. TY for your help. πŸ™‚

• Susan Smith July 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Ok I just changed the downloads and tested the links/downloads to the elements and word art. Thanks for letting me know which ones were broken! Cheers, Su

• Juanita July 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Su, it all worked. TY so much. It is a really pretty kit.

9. BitsOScrap July 15, 2013 12:29 am