Free Spring CU Digiscrap Kit – Spring Has Sprung!

Free Spring CU Digiscrap Kit – Spring Has Sprung!

March 25, 2011

Up for grabs today is a lovely spring themed free CU digital scrapbooking kit – made by me! This kit contains 14 papers, 23 elements and some fun spring themed word art.  This is my very first word art, and second freebie digiscrap kit, so please leave suggestions if you’re a seasoned scrapper.  All in all, I think this turned out pretty well for a freebie!

Postpic bg image credits: faith3faith

The ironic part of this story is that it has been snowing here in Central Michigan for the past few days. Today we finally have sunshine, woot! Check out the pic I posted on facebook the other day of the big snowstorm we had!

All of you free blogger template lovers will be pleased to know that I plan on making some free blog layouts with this kit. 😉 Stay tuned!

Don’t forget to check out the credits at the bottom of this post. I’d absolutely be tickled if you left me some comment luv.

Papers

Elements

Credits:

Color Palette: Once in a Lifetime by: Harmoonie – This gal has a LOT goin’ on for being such a new Colourlover! I’m so SLOW at making colors and palettes.  I found this one gorgeous and just had to borrow it.  I’m going to leave her a comment once I’m done with this post.

Birdie Template: Pardonthemess – This birdie was sooOoo cute, I just had to use it. Such an irresistible lil’ birdie bird.

Pressed Flowers:  Enchantedgal Stock – This is the only questionable “CU” item in this kit. I’m going to send her a message when this post is done. Contact information/link to her profile is in the Readme enclosed in the kit.

Textures: lilleyscrapdesigns – These textures for use in papermaking are just fabulous. Sorry I don’t have a download link to them atm, my broadband is uber slow. You’ll likely have to poke around on her blog to find them if you want to use.

Font and Patterns: Matilde Font which you may find a link to in this free fonts post.

roughly followed these measurement guidelines from Humbug Graphics which I found the link via cufreebiesonly forum learning center section.Dotted and pink n’ green paper base made with 2 free CU actions over at Delicious Scraps.

1. dublinlass March 26, 2011 1:33 am

wow fab design and the bird is sooo cute
      thanks for sharing
      i really appreciate it

2. Kara March 26, 2011 4:15 am

TYSVM!

3. Angela March 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Lovely kit but couldn't download for some reason, will try again later.

4. starsunflowerstudio March 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Ok I just tried to download the papers to verify, and got a 4shared error. I'm a newbie with 4shared so not sure what the problem is. Do they have bandwidth limitations? I wonder if I should sign up for a different sharing service. I could also potentially put the files up on drop box until I get this resolved. Will post the update! So sorry.

5. Angela April 1, 2011 11:49 am

I have been back and downloaded, thank you so much!!

6. Anonymous April 1, 2011 3:31 pm

terrific kit …ty for sharing!

7. LilyBelle April 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Just came across your blog and this post quite by accident. Just want to say "thank you" for the lovely credit to LilyBelle Designs AND to compliment you on the kit – it's beautiful.

8. Tonisha April 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing.

9. michelle June 15, 2011 6:03 am

Hi,
      I just downloaded and opened up the kit and I wanted to say THANK YOU! I really appreciate it, and it is awesome 🙂
      I opened up the TOU and clicked on 'comment' to leave you one and it brought me to a photoshop brush site. So, I clicked on the link to your blogspot blog and it took me to a domain site called blogsopt, an incorrect spelling of blogspot. Very strange. I wanted you to know, it seems someone has messed with your links.
      I hope this isn't too much trouble for you, it does seem like someone messed with you and that's always a pain in the butt.
      take care and be well,
      Michelle

10. starsunflowerstudio June 15, 2011 5:02 pm

@michelle

Hi! Yeah I did that TOU page late at night one night and had typos in there. I reused one that had a credit link to brushesdownload.com because for something I made a while back I had a link to them for credits or something. Sorry about that! I'll try and get this fixed soon. It's all my "late night" human error, lol! 🙂

Cheers,

11. Cute Mango January 16, 2012 5:45 am

Beautiful kits. Currently downloading it. Thank you very much…

12. Jucyy Soares January 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Adorei o Blog,sucessos!

13. Anonymous July 22, 2013 6:13 pm

oh! this is great. i love it. awesome.

14. Shaina September 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Thank you so much for being so kind and generous! Some of the scrapbook artists SELLS a not-so-good scrapbooks while you share your works! You are blessed! Thank you!