CU Freebie Autumn Adventure

CU Freebie Autumn Adventure

October 25, 2010

I finally got around to finishing my very first ever *and* CU freebie scrapbook kit!  It took me longer than I anticipated to extract the elements! Feel free to leave a comment if you like them. ::enjoy::

Download Autumn Adventure Papers
Download Autumn Adventure Elements

1. Becky October 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Thank you! I just discovered you via Hand Picked Freebies at Facebook. 🙂

2. starsunflowerstudio October 11, 2010 4:00 pm

You're welcome Becky! Btw. I'm workin' on the comment avatars. They happen to be broken at the moment.

3. Anonymous October 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Vielen Dank für das tolle Herbst Freebie, es sieht sehr schön aus.
      LG
      Finja

4. CafeKitty October 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you for this CU scrap kit! I think it's awesome, you did a great job! I love the elements you picked out. ♥

5. starsunflowerstudio October 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Thanks so much! It means a lot to me. 🙂

6. Anonymous October 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Love the apples in the basket and your bg. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

7. suruha October 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi, su! It's me, again, Su. LOL Your kit is awesome! You did good, no, great! Everything looks so nice! Thank you!

If I may, labeling your files with an identifier would help a lot if and when someone uses one of your elements or papers. For example, "sss AA Element 1". Your initials, your blog name initials, or some id, first, then, perhaps, the abbreviation for the title of the kit. Then, you can put the name of the actual element or paper. This is just a suggested way of doing it, but, it helps you and others know that the particular item is yours. I don't believe there is a 'standard', but, I have noticed that many designers use some formula which is similar. Look and see what others do and decide for yourself.

Your sizes are fine, but, just FYI since you are new to this, here is a link to a PDF from Hummie's World which explains a lot about scrapping sizes:

Hummie's site has a boatload of info on it.

I welcome you to this fun and artsy world. You'll be a star!

Sincerely,

8. Lauralee October 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Just dropping by to say hi and Thanks for being an active member of the NEW CU Freebies Only Forum!

All Good Things!
      Laura Lee
      Owner

9. CBH November 5, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

10. Mariscrap December 9, 2010 8:38 pm

Thank you very for this awesome freebie CU and thanks also for leave some com on my blog….
      TFL

11. Anonymous March 13, 2011 4:35 pm

thank you!

12. kokotte July 30, 2011 10:08 pm

I just discovered your blog!! Wow, this is incredible!! What a wonderful job! Many thanks for all these fantastic freebies and for your generosity!